Buy 2 Or More & Get Free Shipping!
Doing home improvement tasks is a tricky business; hanging doors especially. Having a well hung door hinges on how well you can place your hinges. To have well placed hinges, you need holes that are made straight and centered.
With the Self-Centering True-Bore Hinge Drill Bit Guide Set, you can guarantee that all your drilling will strike true. All your holes will be made precisely and perfectly with the high-speed steel drill bits and brass electroplating that come free with your purchase.
Get accurately centered holes for hinges, drawer slides, handles, and more with this powerful drill bit guide.
Accurately Centered Holes: Drill guide gives you precise positioning for your drill holes, keeping your drill in one fixed position
Quick To Install: The nose piece bevel centers itself and the hex shank fits all power bit sand quick-change chucks with a one-handed load and release
No More Blocked Bits: Any sawdust will automatically be discharged from the top holes located on both sides of the guide
- 5/64”: Hole diameter is about 2 mm. Use approx. 2.2 - 2.8 mm tapping screw
- 7/64”: Hole diameter is about 2.8 mm. Use approx. 3-3.5 mm tapping screw
- 9/64”: Hole diameter is about 3.5 mm. Use approx. 4-4.5 mm tapping screw
- 11/64”: Hole diameter is about 4.5 mm. Use approx. 5-5.5 mm tapping screw
- 1 Set includes 4 x Self-Centering Hinge Drill Bits